Saturday, March 29, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Kicks Ass

Last month I bitched about how much I hate Valentine's day. Fortunately only one month later we get redeemed by St. Patrick's day. How great is a day set aside to drink beer (see prior post titled "Beer!") and get plowed. I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me and really don't give a rat's ass who exactly St. Patrick was or what he did; I just want another fucking Guinness. I realize that the holiday was 12 days ago but I was too hung over to write, then I sort of forgot about it. This post was to have cool graphics like all my other articles, but that's just too much effort for something that was a week and a half ago, so tough shit. A man needs to move on. Stay tune for more stuff with graphics because seriously, there's better stuff to waste my time writing about.

No comments:

Waste Your Time, Subcribe!

AddThis Feed Button