Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Cultural Contributions of Hippy Movement Into the 21st Century

I thought I'd take a moment to reflect on the contributions to society that the hippy movement has had in these trying times. I've created a list of what these activists have done to improve the world condition today.

1. Well they, uh ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. ummm
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Ok, I think I got something.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Never mind lost it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.What was I writing about again? Oh yeah well...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Wow, that train of thought just totally derailed right at the boarding station.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Oh wait I've got it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.No, no, those were the Shriners I was thinking of.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Damn, this is tougher than I thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, yeeeeah um.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Alright, you know what, forget I said anything. Hippies suck!
Which leads me nicely into my next article.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^(Look up asshole!)

No comments:

Waste Your Time, Subcribe!

AddThis Feed Button